Toll Free Number: 1-801-821-5313
Introduction On United Airlines Rapid Rewards
United MileagePlus is the 2nd oldest frequent flyer program in the world. It is consistently voted the world’s Best Frequent Flyer Program by Global Traveller Magazine. A key to the popularity of United Rapid Rewards is the ability to redeem miles for awards on Star Alliance partner airlines. However, receiving United miles is just one part of the puzzle. Over the years, there are several changes made in the MileagePlus loyalty program, and United is still a great option to get a good value for redeeming points. Now the best thing is this program is free to join, and from August 2019, your miles will no longer expire so you don’t have to worry about losing your balance due to inactivity.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
United Rapid Rewards program just got a lot sweeter. How? Its miles will no longer expire. For whatever reason you may be taking a break from flying with United Airlines, you shouldn’t be penalized from receiving the benefits you have earned. Because now you are free to live and travel without stressing over lost miles. Because your beloved MileagePlus points are here to stay.
How to Join United Rapid Rewards
To join the United Rapid Rewards program, just simply sign up on the airline website. Also, membership is free & anyone can start earning & redeeming miles immediately.
How to Sign in to MileagePlus Account
United has detached the username & e-mail address sign-in process. Now, an individual can sign-in for their United Rapid Rewards on the homepage with their account number & password. Also, it is required to set the added security question just to make the account more secure.
How Does It Work?
Whenever you fly with United or its partner airlines, you will earn miles. Also, on your every purchase you will earn the same. And individual can use United Rapid Rewards points to book the flight. About earning miles, it based on spending money, not only on how far you fly with United. Choose a flight, & you will see what the price is in cash as well as miles. Also, you don’t need to track all the math yourself, because the airline does that & displays it in your United Rapid Rewards account.
Benefits Of Having United Rapid Rewards Cards
An individual can earn miles by signing up for a United Rapid Rewards Card. Now, know about what benefits individual can avail of for using these cards:
United Explorer Card
- Receive 60,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 on purchases (in the first 3 months from the account opening date)
- Fly with one complimentary checked bag & save up to $120 per roundtrip
- 2 United Club one-time passes each anniversary
- Annual Fee: for the first year- $0, then $95
United Business Card
- After qualifying purchases receive 60,000 bonus miles.
- On spent of 1 $ receive 2 miles.
- On spend of 1$ receive 2 miles.
- On other purchases receive 1 mile.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Each anniversary year receives $100 United travel credit after 7 flight purchases of $100 or more.
- On 5,000 miles loyalty anniversary bonus on new United Business Card & personal Chase United credit card.
- Annual Fee: For 12 month $0, then $99
United Club Infinite Card
- Receive $100,000 Bonus Miles after spending $5,000 on purchases.
- On spending $1 earn 4 miles on United purchases.
- On spending $1 receive 2 miles on all other travel and dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services.
- On other purchase of $1 receive 1 mile.
- Up to $100 for Global Entry.
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of wi-fi, food, beverages, and other inflight services.
- Annual Fee: $525